JOIN US Jan Samaj Kalyan Samiti
- You can Join Jan Samaj Kalyan Samiti by:
- Bearing the cost of poor student’s education;
- Volunteering to give free of cost tuition to the students coming from economically weaker section of society;
- Providing material support by gifting books cloths and medicine to needy people;
- Arranging for the treatment to poor patients;
- Donating building / land for establishing Educational Institutions/ Charitable Hospitals/ Dispensaries/ Diagnostic Centers/ Maternity Hospitals etc.;
- Contributing Ambulance(s) for the Health Care Programme;
- Adopting orphans/ supporting widows and facilitating the establishment of vocational training centres for women;
- Helping destitute in any manner possible;
- Extending any sort of services to achieve the Jan Samaj Kalyan Samiti ’s objectives;
- Becoming member of the Organization
INTERESTED IN DISCUSSING?
Thank you for visiting Jan Samaj Kalyan Samiti (www.jsksorg.com) if you have any doubts or questions regarding the (www.jsksorg.com) then kindly fill out the following form and we, at (www.jsksorg.com), appreciate your feedback and promise you better services in Education, Health Care & General Welfare.
Our Contact E-Mail:
Let us join together to promote healthy societies based on a holistic concept of wellbeing through promotion of health, education, good moral values, sustainable socio-economic development and anything that serves Jan Samaj Kalyan Samiti cause.
“Donations to the Organization are exempted from Income Tax Act U/S 80-G”
To Establish Medical College & Hospital
To Establish College of Pharmacy, Nursing, Science, Management, Unani, Ayourved
Establishment of Girls Education Complex
Setting up of School(s)
Establishing Vocational Training Centre(s)
To bring school drop outs into the mainstream
Setting up of New Reference Libraries- cum- Reading room facilities
Apart from short term and crash courses for various entrance exams, regular coaching classes are also on the cards.
Establishing Charitable Hospitals / Maternity / Nursing home/ Dispensaries
Mobile Health Clinics
Health Care of school going children
To provide accommodation facilities to girl students as well as working women
Financial assistance to meritorious but needy students