I am delighted to learn that (jsksorg) will be placed on Website. The world is passing through a tremendous boom computer and information technology. In recent times, electronics media has become a powerful tool for publicity, bearing a furtherance of education and Knowledge. (Jsksorg) is committed for the cause of education. We are planning to establish a teaching institution covering KG to PG courses. Website coverage will be a landmark for future progress.
I wish the organization best wishes and good success.
Dr. SARFARAZ NAWAZ
Jan Samaj Kalyan Samiti
Message from the Chairman
JSKS has carved a niche for itself among the various Socio – educational organization of Delhi for its commitment and splendid service to the community in general and. It runs schools and Madras a, organizes camps and lectures on health awareness, conducts coaching classes for secondary students and has played a noble role in the rehabilitation of The Flood Victims of Bihar, Assam, Utrakhand as a whole , Jan Samaj Kalyan Samiti is established during the year 1999 by a group of young doctors, Social Workers, under the guidance and patronage of eminent senior doctors, gathered to form an educational, social and cultural organization. It has played a notable part in the community development. The organization had a wide canvas, taking under its umbrella all segment of society.
There is a Managing Committee of fourteen members and the committee is elected every five years. The Society was registered under Societies Registration Act 1860 with the registration number S-35214 / 99 and is registered with the Finance Ministry for exemption of income and tax deduction for donors under I.T Act Section 80G and 12A. & FC ® Acts.
The primary aim of jsksorg is to:
- To promote education among the educationally backward communities particularly in rural areas
- To arrange education including vocational education for girls of economically backward communities
- To encourage sponsor and facilitate modern education specially studies in basic science
- To promote comparative perspective for studies in modern and classical discipline of Books, Running of hospitals and dispensaries, etc
- To promote love understanding and amity among the people of India
- To undertake all the activities of establishing Library, Schools, distribution of books, running of hospitals, and dispensaries etc
- To make efforts to educate youth, women and children drug abuse, AIDS, HIV, prevention and work for the environment population related issues.
- To empower youth and women for better quality of life and improving, living health condition of society, economically, deprived population.
- To aid a establish a institution or adopt means for the imparting promotion of any art, science or other field of education to encourage ,students for higher Education to maintain library for the use and convenience of General public etc. for achieving the above Objectives.
- Establish Colleges, Hostels, and Hospitals.
- Promote scientific education for the benefit of economical backward class citizens of India.
- Organize and conduct classes for students appearing in education / Under Graduate / Post Graduate and Competitive examinations.
- Give Financial Aid to deserving Students - Medical & Technical
- Provide consultancy services to educational / Vocational Institutions.
- The social activities carried out by the organization are
- Health awareness through medical, dental camps and clinics
- Financial aid for educational purposes through scholarships and awards
The funds for all these activities are raised from:
• Voluntary contribution from members
• Fee from Institutions.
JSKS believes that it is the illiteracy, that is leading to social and economic backwardness and efforts should be made to make people literate. And JSKS is working in this direction with great commitment.
Transparency is the hallmark of Jan Samaj Kalyan Samiti, in all its affairs. It is an open book and it is this commitment that has boosted up its public image and the people are looking towards it as their ultimate hope in meeting their social, economic, educational and medical needs. I hope and pray that with your continuing support and guidance with critical analysis of our functioning, the organization INSHALLAH will achieve its goals and come up to the required expectations in its sphere of activities.
Central Advisory Board
Jan Samaj Kalyan Samiti
Message from the Director
We have a dream to see our students get the very best in every way and be competitive in all respects. They are provided all the facilities, which are mandatory as well as optional. We want to see the day where the students of be cherished like popular brands. As we know, every long journey starts with small steps. A persistent and efficient traveler can reach any destination, Insha Allah. So do we aspire to reach the heights of quality and consistency? Apart from the regular subjects that are taught as part of curriculum, we also intend to build the students’ character in a strong way and we make every effort to do that, this in turn enables the overall development of the students more uniform.
Please wish good luck for us.
Dr. Prof. H. Kabir